Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sunflower Reproduction!!!?

While I was finishing up a project for school, I realised that I had missed one of the most important details. I had to create a poster about a plant of my choice, the sunflower. I had forgotten to add a diagram of the flower's reproductive parts. Now I realise that the sunflower was a bad choice, due to the fact that I do not know where its reproductive organs are located. Anyone who can find a diagram of this for me, completely labeled will be a hero to me for the rest of my life! If I don't finish this, I'll probably fail for the year. Please help soon!!!

Sunflower Reproduction!!!?
The sunflower is a member of the Asteraceae family - that is it has a head composed of many flowers. Try these two links, and don't give up!!

flowers anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment