Friday, May 14, 2010

Are sunflower seeds bad???

I recently stopped chewing tobacco and started chewing on Sunflower Seeds (the flavored kind). I usually take less than a handful and keep them next to my gums just as I did my chewing tobacco. My gums and inner lips usually go numb after awhile, and I'm sure it's because of the salt. Is this a bad thing? I would hate to go from one evil to another. In addition, I've had multiple root planings done on my teeth from the chewing tobacco. The seeding won't cause problems on my tooth roots as well, will it?





Thanks for any advice anyone can give me!

Are sunflower seeds bad???
Why don't you switch to unsalted sunflower seeds, you know the kind you can buy without the shells. This way you don't have to worry about cracking them, the seeds themselves shouldn't be a problem. Actually they are very good for your health in general. They have one of the highest concentration of vitamin E of any food.


No comments:

Post a Comment